Monday, November 19, 2007

It's a boy!

We just left the hospital this morning with wonderful news that we are going to have a son. Here are the ultrasound images from our first visit on October 1, 2007, as well as the ultrasound images from today. We are so excited and proud. Charity and I were beaming all the way home from the hospital (and we still are).

The right side of his head from the first trimester.

Two little legs from the first trimester.



This is the left side profile of his head from today's ultrasound. You can see a little spine, chin, and nose. I think I see part of the baby's brain. It looks like it has lots of folds; which means he got it from Charity.

Another little leg picture. Maybe he'll be good at karate...

4-D Image of the head. His left hand is in front of his face. He looks like I do in the morning.

I think you can see more of the face in this one. He is so amazing.

We have already started planning and dreaming about his future. I will get to take him to Priesthood Meetings. He can have the opportunity to serve a mission. He will get to marry in the temple. Ahhhhh.....
Life is good.


Update: Charity and Baby are doing very well. We appreciate all of the prayers on their behalf.

Post a Comment

6 Comments:

Melissa said...

I KNEW you guys would have a boy! Jacob will be so jealous! Congratulations! That is so exciting, and those pictures are amazing. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!

b-ryce said...

Awesome! Congrats Dan! I'm happy to hear that things are going well! A kid and a wife, you are doing well for yourself!

You can check out the latest from me and mine at barrand.net

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

(just wanted to edit!, GOSH!)
He is so cute!! I think he looks like CHarity in the 4-d picture (the cute nose)! They are so amazing- just wait until you meet him on "the outside"! So happy for you all!

Love, The Arnolds!

jacib said...

Yep, I am jealous. Congratulations. The Howell family lives on. -Jacob :)

Howell said...

Thank you so much for all your replies and well wishes!

I cant wait to meet him on the outside either. As I continue my daydreaming, I can imagine having a "boy's excursion" to Best Buy and Circuit City. I can also imagine freezing my buns off at the Father and Son's camp outs. Good times....