Wednesday, May 6, 2009

82nd Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival or Daniel's 30th Birthday Parade

My home town has a parade everytime I have a birthday. I am not lying. See:

But, being the modest person I am, I rarely tell anyone that it is my birthday. In fact, I do such a good job, I would be surprised if anyone at the parade would even know they were celebrating my birthday.

We packed up the family to go downtown to see the parade. Grandpa helped James to see over the crowd, but James seemed to be more interested in a Thomas the Tank Engine balloon over in the Midway.

I told Charity how I always wanted a funnel cake, but never got one. This year was no exception. Maybe I should learn to make it at home...

We all had a real nice time. I love family.

Baby Maggie definitely had the best seat. Drums and Trumpets didn't phase her. She is so Cute!

Post a Comment

0 Comments: