Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Catching Up

I've been very slowly working on a quilt. James has been helping me. Hence, the slowly part.:)
After a day of running around Grandma's house James decided to eat something to gain his strength back. He went back to exploring cupboards and drawers soon after but we were all happy he had finally eaten. He was so busy that he didn't eat much when we were there.

We had a lot of fun at Grandma's house. I read a western and relaxed. This was made possible by Grandma and the Howell contingent who kept James from unloading all the cabinets. I also got to think a good deal about the next Howell baby as he kept kicking my book. Thanks for giving me a real vacation and a break, Grandma Howell! I only hope the weekend wasn't too tiring for you and Josie.
Little Margaret melted our hearts. I got to hold her on Sunday. I felt her sweet spirit and her newness of life and couldn't help getting teary eyed. What a beautiful little girl.
Daniel had his birthday this weekend. Grandma Howell made him a delicious chocolate cake with a peanut butter topping. It was great. Daniel felt loved. He got cake, beans and chips, and then the next day stuffed shells....plus his regular presents. Heaven.
Ahhhhh....... She is so cute!
In other news, Daniel has perfected the art of bagel making. James loves them because he's teething and they are better for chewing than bread. We love them because they make less crumbs for us to clean up.
James continues happy and healthy. We sure love him.

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Alana said...

I LOVE the pictures of James... he is too cute!

chauwell said...

Not tiring at all! We love James!!!