Sunday, December 16, 2007

Girl Scout Cookies

Girl Scout Leader at the Grocery Store: "Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies for a good cause? They are $3.50 a box."

Girl scouts look at Daniel with puppy dog eyes and giggle to themselves.

Charity looks pointedly at Daniel: "You have four dollars in your wallet."

Daniel: "I do?"

Charity pointing to Daniel's four dollar bills wedged tightly into his billfold: "Yes, you do."

Daniel responding with suspicion: "You know too much, dear."

Girl Scout Leader to Daniel: "Thank you so much. Which ones would you like?"

Charity: "You want the 'Samoan' ones"

Daniel: "Huh? What ones? Where? I don't see them."

Charity, pointing at the Caramel Delights: "There, see?"

Daniel, confused: "Why don't you hand me the ones I want?"

Charity with a bright innocent smile that matched those of all the girl scouts: "OK!"

Charity picks up said cookies.

Daniel and Charity walk away with cookies.

Charity says: "I love you."

Daniel, with a sense of accomplishment: "I love you too."

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Christie C said...

I hope those went right into the freezer when you got home!

Melissa said...

That is so cute!

Howell said...

Yeah, it was a very nice day.