Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I came home and discovered that I had a house all set up to celebrate my birthday. Daniel and James had made me a banner, 'designer' balloons, and arranged my gifts out where I wouldn't miss them; in the front room.



This is what a 'designer' balloon looks like:

The light purple roses are beautiful and smell great too.


My gift: Avalon Organic Lemon Scented Lotion. Premium stuff and definitely something I wouldn't splurge on for myself. Happiness.


Apple cinnamon oatmeal cake. Yummmmm! (This is a recipe from 'Eat to Live'. A book I recommend to anyone looking to eat healthier.)

These Howell boys....you gotta love them.

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to you! It looks as though you had a wonderful birthday full of pleasant surprises. Love and miss you!
Kate

Jen said...

Happy birthday Charity!! You always remember mine, but I'm not so good at remembering yours. :) Thank goodness for blogs. Those designer balloons and the flowers look terrific. I love the picture of Daniel and James. They really look like father and son in that picture; do people tell you that often? James is adorable. I loved the picture of him sticking out his lower lip -- so cute. Hope your birthday week continues to be just as great as your birth day!!