Monday, June 2, 2008

James' Blessing

James was blessed yesterday. He wore the outfit that Daniel's mom made especially for the occasion. He looked very cute. I was worried that he would scream through the blessing because he was fussing right beforehand but as soon as we entered the chapel he settle down and was all smiles.


It was really nice to have family here for the occasion. It was the first time that James met Ben and Josie and he really liked them. He fell asleep on Josie and seemed to be fascinated by Ben. It's good that they live nearby.



My parents are here for the week. It's great to have them here.

Daddy and Daniel even got my car running again this last weekend. Yay!


Unfortunately this isn't my car... but it is one of the many cool cars we saw at the car show Friday.:)

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Melissa said...

I wish we could have been there! James looks so cute and you look great! (That last message was for Charity, not you, Daniel. Not that you don't look great. Actually, I didn't notice how you looked. I was paying attention to your son and your wife).

Christie C said...

Cute boy!