Friday, November 21, 2008

James advances

James has been making some more developmental advances. He has started to practice balancing. He is so cute. Don't mind my messed up hair in this video. It was one of those days...



His most recent is his ability to clap. I love the sense of accomplishment he exhibits. Charity, by the way, is extremely adorable in this video as well. ;)



Today we went and got a flu shot for James. He is such a little man. He did not peep nor cry nor even grimace when he was stuck with the needle. Just a 'what's going on' look, and a rapid return back to his pleasant state. I think James is a perfect baby.

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Becky said...

Okay, you made my day. I was laughing right along with James! Love you!

Melissa said...

He is so darn cute! I can't wait for our babies to be together at Christmas!