Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Birthdays and a Thank you

It has been birthday season.

Happy Birthday to Steve! (April 29th)

Happy Birthday to David! (May 1)

Happy Birthday to Nathanael! (May 2)

Happy Birthday to Daniel! (May 3)

James, Grandparents Howell, and I got Daniel a HD TV which he and James just adore. Nothing says 'I love you' like unnecessary electronics in this family.

I hope that you all had very good birthdays. It is amazing how old some of you are getting! I hope this new year brings you joy and wisdom. Although the rest of you didn't get unnecessary electronics, know that I love you too! :)


I also wanted to say Thank You to the OCR&D group at ConvaTec for the lovely flowers. Thank you! They are lovely and smell wonderful.


Post a Comment

1 Comment:

Melissa said...

"Nothing says 'I love you' like unnecessary electronics in this family."
I can see you have been fully indoctrinated with the Howell Family Creed. Took me a while to get on-board with it, but you're best just to accept it and not resist. For as the Borg say, "Resistance is futile."