Monday, May 19, 2008

R.I.P. Nasty Breakfast

Marshmallow Cardboard Puffs
2007-2008

I just finished off the last bowl (except for the sawdust). It has been a long fight, but in the end, I didn't back down. Sure, we had our ups and downs, my old (as in tasting) friend. Your friends, Chocolate and Peanut Butter, will miss you a great deal. It seems like it was ages ago when I had my first bowl, though it tasted like you had been around for ages even then. But if there is one thing you have taught me, it is that not all cereals are created equal. No one should suffer the same culinary fate every morning (except maybe at scout camp). Variety is beautiful. If it weren't for you, my dear Cardboard Marshmallow friend, I would never have appreciated the taste and pleasure of my cereal. I hope to never take cereals for granted again.

Marshmallow Cardboard Puffs are dead.
Long live Marshmallow Cardboard Puffs.

Post a Comment

0 Comments: