Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Elven folk


It must be that season... Just the other day I saw one of Santa's elves snooping around our living room, obviously scouting out where Santa will need to put the presents. I had my camera handy and managed to take a picture of the elf while his back was turned...and before he vanished in a twinkling, with a wiggle of a nose, or whatever they do to teleport. For as much fame as Saint Nick's henchmen seem to command, I thought they would be a little bit taller in person.

Post a Comment

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Gnawing on the furniture?? I presume even elves must go through the teething phase. Wonder what the elf would do if he knew he was caught "red handed??" ...or is that "red headed?", or is that "in his skivvies"??? Move over Dad...like father, like son. Gotta love'em. GmH