Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April to You

I just wanted to post to let you know that life really is good. Matt's family has received many offers of help and, however the lease issue gets resolved in the end, it is wonderful to know that it is one less thing they need worry about. There is so much that goes on in life. It is so good to be alive. I have been very blessed to see so many people willing to serve one another. In the midst of any crisis we tend to get to see the best and the worst of people. I'm not sure how to best sum it all up but I want you to know that I have been strengthened by the experience. I also hope that any that read this can be too.

Sigh....I need to work on my ability to articulate what I am feeling. Gratitude. Awe. Peace.

I am sure that there will be messages given in conference this coming weekend that will express what I am trying to say much better. I am looking forward to hearing the word of the Lord and having the opportunity to sustain His prophet.

More very good things to look forward to.:)

Post a Comment

0 Comments: