Friday, October 17, 2008

Daniel and Charity's Wishlist

The following items represent some of the things we have talked about getting some day. Some of them are very reasonable (such as the grain mills), some are not so (such as the Aston Martin DB9). If you feel so inclined to get something for us this holiday season, you can use this list as a reference. Just click on the lock item to reserve it (thus keeping us from receiving 100 hair clips for Christmas).

More importantly, if any of you would be interested in making your own wishlist, I can create a site that allows family or friends to create their own wish lists and go shopping for others. Would you like me to set this up? Let me know in the comments if you are interested in this.

*Edit Oct 19, 2008:
The list apparently doesn't work on everyone's computer, so back to the drawing board...

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Howell said...

I had to reset the counter, so I lost any reservations. Anyway, enjoy...

Melissa said...

It's not working for me.

Howell said...

You'll just have to fly out and use our computer, then. Hmm.... Well, it was worth the shot.