Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Factoids for Daniel

I stole this off my aunt Gayle's blog. I hope she doesn't mind.

1. Where is your cell phone? Under the computer monitor
2. Where is your significant other? Making money.
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Gayle's sister
5. Your father? a Professional Electrical Engineer
6. Your favorite thing? Dreaming
7. Your dream last night? I dreamed I invented a draftsman's square that was expandable and used a parallel linkage system so that you could adjust it to any angle and any length. Cool, huh?
8. Your dream/goal? Have a nicely designed house full of family.
9. The room you're in? The kitchen
10. Your hobby? Drawing
11. Your fear? Failing in what I am passionate about.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Accomplished in my profession wherever that is.
13. Where were you last night? In my part of the bed.
14. What you're not? Dead
15. One of you're wish-list items? 21" Wacom Cintiq Tablet (forget it--its $2k)
16. Where you grew up? Winchester, VA
17. Last thing you did? Steal this list
18. What are you wearing? 1997 BYU Bike Rally long sleeve T and Worn-out cargo pants.
19. Your TV? Recently moved to our master suite...mu-hah hah hah
20. Your pet? Various fruit flies, at the moment.
21. Your computer? Custom built Athlon 64 X2 3800+ on an Asus A8n-SLI Premium Mobo. Want more specs? I can spout them off if you want...
22. Your mood? Pretty good.
23. Missing someone? Yup: Charity, who is only a mile or two away at work.
24. Your car? Subaru Legacy SUS
25. Something you're not wearing? Top Hat
26. Favorite store? I suppose Fry's Electronics, but there are none here in the east. :(
27. Your summer? Is after Spring
28. Love someone? James and Charity
29. Your favorite color? - The color of freshly sprouted leaves on a grove of maple trees in the spring back lit by a partly clouded sky.
30. Last time you laughed? When Charity gave me a back rub that tickled more than it rubbed.
31. Last time you cried? When I was last sad, of course. I just don't know when that was exactly.

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Melissa said...

I might have to steal this off your blog!

Gayle said...

Daniel: Nice to know all those random things about you. I didn' really think anyone read my blog sense I am terrible at updating it. Love your blog and seeing all the pictures of you Charity and James. Love to you all!