Monday, July 14, 2008

Home Invasion Vehicle

I, for one, welcome our new overlord and his alien hover-craft assault vehicle.

We were blessed by inheriting a hand-me-down from a wonderful family in our Ward, which James is already learning how to operate. I am not exactly sure what it is called. So, I have decided to call it either James' Terror Turret, James' Sanity Saucer, or James Ex-Machina, depending on the mood he is in.

Nevertheless, his domestic invasion is not to enslave, but to spread his infectious smile and cuteness all over our apartment. It's a good thing too, since we can't seem to get enough of him.

I hope you see those cute rays emanating from his eye sockets. I sure do.

I got you now!

You stopped!

Werd, yo.

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Melissa said...

So cute, and so big! Can he sit by himself? Holy cow, you have to get that chunkers out here to Colorado.

Howell said...

He can sit as long as the moons are in direct alignment over his head and he has something to lean his back on.

Otherwise, he falls face down onto the seat cushion with his cute hiney sticking straight up in the air. He thinks that's funny, but I tell him that it won't necessarily work on the ladies when he gets older.

Jen said...

We, too, LOVEd our exersaucer. It was the best place to put Luke while making dinner, cleaning house, etc. But, as soon as they are able to walk, you technically aren't supposed to use it anymore. And, then, good luck finding a place to store it because the bases on those things are HUGE! I finally wrapped it in two big garbage bags and put it on my balcony -- ugly, but at least it's out of the way now. Anyway, you don't have to worry about that for a while. He's a total cutie!