Monday, July 28, 2008

Kate's Visit

My good friend Kate came to visit this weekend. I braved the terrible weekend traffic (and saw some crazy drivers) to get to see her at the BBQ put together in her honor. She's awesome and I'd do it again in a minute.

Let me tell you about my friend Kate. She is a lot of fun to be around because of her very happy personality. When she first moved to New Jersey we had a great time going on walks together. We both had a lot going on at the time and it was great to have someone to talk to. Later, life got crazy for both of us and although we didn't walk as much, we continued to value the other's input. With her help, I was able to gain valuable insight and perspective on the guys I was seeing at the time. Indeed, because of her, I was encouraged to continue dating Daniel. Bless you, Kate!


It was great to have her meet James. I only wish I had remembered to get a picture of them together with my camera.

Post a Comment

0 Comments: