Thursday, September 4, 2008

Award

I am pleased to share an award that I received today for one of the projects that I was a part of at work. The President's award was given to my team and to one other team for excellence in the workplace and for adding value to the company. Last year we worked very hard to get a product ready for a large clinical trial and were able to deliver against all odds. I feel proud to have been a part of it and am pleased that our executives were willing to recognize our work. They presented us with this award at the Jasna Polana Resort. Very posh.


In addition to this crystal plaque, I received a congratulatory letter, and a monetary award. I feel very blessed as this award came in time to fund our trip to visit the Budges over Labor Day Weekend.

More on our trip to follow...

Post a Comment

1 Comment:

Nohreen said...

That's wonderful, Charity! It just shows how great you are at what you do.