Saturday, March 15, 2008

Old Projects

Some projects take longer than others to get done.... but they do get done eventually! All it takes is time on your hands and an inability to focus on tasks that really need to be done.

Three years ago I put together some simple blanket tops for my girls in Young Womens to tie as a service project for a local rest home and hospital. They did a great job tieing them and I was able to finish binding most of them so that we could deliver them the following week. However, there was one that got away. I found it in my craft box a few months ago.

While not much 'quilting' went into this blanket, I am, nonetheless, very proud that I finally finished it. I also like to think of my girls in YW who made me a baby blanket, even though we didn't know it at the time.


Post a Comment

0 Comments: