Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cardboard Mashmallow Puffs Part 2

So, I was trying to think of alternate uses for my favorite cereal. After a brief brainstorm, this is what I came up with:

  • Make Rice Crispy Treats
  • Fill up some Pinatas
  • Spread them out on the sidewalk for extra traction when its icy
  • Place them under the tires if I get stuck in the snow
  • Donate them to the Boy-scouts
  • Use them as packing material
  • Feed it to the local wildlife
  • Use them to soak up oil spills
  • Mix into concrete for extra color
  • Make a zen "rock" Garden
  • Use it as insulation
Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Melissa said...

Donate them to your ward nursery. The kids will love them.

Jon Kirby said...

You could always make a bean bag chair...or in this case a rice crispy chair.