Saturday, February 16, 2008

Playtime

Our little boy is definitely an energetic child. We have a lot of fun playing with him already. I enjoy watching and feeling his antics, most of the time. It is such an amazing sensation to feel him doing somersaults inside of me. At times I look down and my belly is dancing of its own volition. He seems to get the hiccups more frequently now which leads to his 'dancing' being a little more rhythmic than usual.:) Other times I see a definite slope to the right or the left as he defines the limits of his space. Every once in awhile I swear he is tickling me with his foot by running it along my pelvic line. His antics have lead to me appearing crazy on a number of occasions as I have burst into laughter or poked back at him or reprimanded my belly. I'm having a great time.

He seems to enjoy playing with us already. When I press in, he presses out in the same spot soon after. It's our own form of Simon-says and I love it. Daniel is also in awe of our little person. He was able to catch a foot the other day and hold onto it as the little one tried to tickle his mama. We are having a great time and are looking forward to meeting our little ball of energy on the outside soon.

Post a Comment

1 Comment:

Jen said...

Oh, I miss those days. Baby activity is just as entertaining on the outside of the womb, just not as easy to contain. :) Enjoy!