Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tag...

I'm it. :)

1. Ten years ago: I was finishing up my junior year at Fountain Ft. Carson High School. I was sixteen and was asked to the prom for my first date. I remember all the people at the prom being surprised to see me with makeup, in a dress, dancing, and with a boy. I didn't get out of the library much, I guess.

2. Five things on my "to do" list today: Go to meetings, send out instruments for calibration, contact calibration company, clean out my inbox, train my technicians on test methods.

3. Snacks I enjoy: A bowl of peas, raw carrots, microwaved broccoli, oatmeal, saltines, oranges, lettuce, or a bowl of salted beans (any type).

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a millionaire: Tithe, buy a house, put money away for my children's education/missions, pay off my families' houses, buy my year supply of food storage, set up a fund for medical treatment/expenses for family members, and donate money to the Church's perpetual education fund and humanitarian aid fund. Save the rest.

5. Three bad habits: I stack my clean clothes on top of the dresser for easy access. I pass people on the right when they are stopping to turn left (I picked this one up in Jersey out of self-preservation, I'll have you know.) I interrupt people.

6. Five places I've lived: Wyoming, Kansas, Utah, Minnesota, Wisconsin, California, Brasil, New Jersey.... (okay, so it's more than five)

7. Five jobs I've had: (Most recently, in reverse order) Lab Engineer/Scientist for Bristol Myers-Squibb in Skillman, NJ; Associate Scientist for Church and Dwight, Inc. in Princeton, NJ; Telemarketer for Moneyline, Inc (doing surveys, lest any think less of me!) in Provo, UT; Research Scientist for BYU Chemical Engineering Dept in Provo, UT; Events setup for Wilkinson Center in Provo, UT... and the list goes on.

8. Five things people don't know about me (except my family and a few others): I can write with both hands. I like to sleep on the floor and did so right up until I married Daniel. I was caught eating sticks of butter when I was a toddler (but only once, I'll have you know!). I like to climb trees.

Post a Comment

0 Comments: